Introducing Afterpay – Shop now. Pay later. Interest-free!*
Afterpay is now available on www.saltequestrian.com.au site only.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
What do I need to make a purchase with Afterpay?
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Salt Equestrian online, using the returns form.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.